Thursday, June 10, 2010

More Videos From Yesterday

No shelter rescue today, but I'm positively exhausted. I've been up working on rescue-related stuff since 7 a.m and am SO happy that I have some videos to speak for me and the cats, because I just don't have the energy tonight.

In this first video, I was overwhelmed by the little tabbies at the end and start to cry. Sorry for the abrupt ending on it...


Towards the end of this next video, my FAVOURITE little girl named "Tinkerbelle" is in it. I don't think I can walk away from her again. I love this kitten and pray somebody helps me rescue her.



How on earth does this Mom remain so peaceful in the midst of chaos? I don't know is this Mom will survive the euthanasia day tomorrow...


I'll be at the shelter doing a rescue tomorrow. Some of the cats from these videos won't be alive when I arrive there in the morning.

But thanks to many of you - some will receive a chance at a new, loving life - and that's why I keep doing what I'm doing.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is heartbroken to see so many cute sweet little faces are crying for their chance to live!

Unknown said...

The paws grabbing through the cage door is what knocks the wind out of me ;( I will be praying for each of them tonight. Let this be a lesson to all those out there who don't see the need or reason to spay/neuter their pets.

Erin said...

The second video, the first set of kittens that you showed are posted on my FB in hopes someone will foster them...

Anonymous said...

I'm pulling for the little black and white guy in the beginning of the first video, the one whose sibling you can see in the background. I guess we all have our favourites. Can you check to see if they make it through the euthanasia day tomorrow?

And Tinkerbell is so cute. :) Here's hoping that one day cats in this situation won't exist, that they won't be waiting here for help from someone. That they won't live in a world that threw them away.

-Simone

Anonymous said...

Just letting everyone know that Tinkerbelle is being rescued tomorrow, along with the 5 fluffy kittens in the 2nd video! We are also taking Violet and 2 other kittens, Beth will be choosing.

Crystal said...

Wow Anonymous....Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Amazing!!!!!
Enjoy your new babies:)

Caroline said...

Great job Anonymous and Beth on rescuing the kittens!

Beki said...

God this sucks!

All I can say is Pony up people! Get your pets spayed / neutered. It's better for everyone! I know I am preaching to the choir here but this is an epidemic of lazy pigheaded idiotic insanity that can totally be prevented. Enough is enough. Why isn't there legislation?

Beth you are not a rock star - they get paid ridiculous amounts of money to sing and dance. Not to knock the value of music, but come on. You are better than a rock star, you do God's work and for that I am sure you sport an invisible pair of wings.

I am grateful.

House of the Discarded said...

Y'all give me WAY too much credit! Don't forget there's an army of volunteers behind me making these rescues possible :)

-B