Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Procrastination is My Best Friend

I'm procrastinating.

If I type on the computer, David thinks I'm doing something relative to the move.

"I'm changing addresses, hon!" I call out to him in a "Snow White" voice.

I can hear the tape ripping upstairs as he's taping boxes. Ha. Ha.

I've been packing, de-garbaging, organizing, and sorting for 3 weeks now and I'm completely fed up. Looks like I'm not the only one:

This is "Jeffrey" my foster kitten. What you can't see if that he's sitting on top of 4 huge boxes.

Maggie looks a little ticked off too. But she looks "ticked off" quite elegantly in her pink scarf!
Ever wonder where all your cat toys go? Here's your answer: Everthing I move in the house has copious amounts of cat toys under it, abandoned in a pile of dust with some dried cat pee thrown in. "Look! A pill bottle in the midst" I wonder who didn't get their meds because I couldn't find them?

The packers come tomorrow, and we're going to a hotel. I'm guessing this will be my last blog post for a few days as I move and pray I have internet shortly after I arrive. I'm going to need a brag-fest on my new cat den and will hope I can find my camera to take a few pictures.

Until then....Please don't forget about the cats in the shelter. I haven't.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move, Beth!!! Take lots of pics of the cat den!!!!

Lacy said...

w00fs, hmm, lost toys, as i look around the living room, i got toys everywhere..and fur, didnt no a doggy cood shed so much...hope ur move goes well...and "furkids" r tuff, they will b ok during the move..heehee lot of treats will help too..

b safe,
~rocky~

Jans Funny Farm said...

Have a safe and uneventful move.

tally oh said...

That picture is too cute :).

Good luck with the move - we will all be jealously imagining you with your cat den!

Anonymous said...

Beth you will soon become a "Den Mother". We welcome you into the fold! :)