Sunday, November 16, 2008

Moving Quickly!

Holy crap! I got an adoption call on my Bazzlicious tonight! She sounds very nice - no other cats, but would like to have a dog in the future. Typical of me, I didn't want her to wait to meet Bazzle. (Strike while the iron is hot) She's coming tomorrow night at 7:30. At first she said, "My best friend has my cat crate, so maybe I should wait until next weekend to meet him when I have my crate."

I choked on my Diet Coke - "Nooooooooo....you can borrow MY crate!" Good Lord - you can't let people wait too long to meet or take home a cat. The inevitable friend comes along and offers them a "free kitten", and you're shit out of luck.

This new rescue I'm with was a good choice for me. They're professional and they move quickly. Two attributes that I'm rather fond of. :)

2 comments:

RHz said...

I hope it works out for Bazzle. He's such a gorgeous boy... and it sounds like he's very well-behaved.

RHz said...

I hope it works out for Bazzle. He's such a gorgeous boy... and it sounds like he's very well-behaved.