Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cat Den - Part Deux

I unpacked my camera!  It's like Christmas when I found it - so many things about the move and the house that I wanted to document.  Most importantly, I wanted to post some pictures here with the new cat den.  It's actually the same set up - different house and it wraps around the corner of the house.  :) 

We're having some work done at the house today, so I locked the cats out there for safety reasons.  Nobody is happy with "forced fun", as you'll see in these pictures:



I love that this cat den is more open than the last.  We had it wrapped around some small trees and bushes with hope that would add interest.  The cats can go out through a flap in the basement window.  Sadly, nobody is THAT interested in using the cat den right now except for Sherman  

Back to unpacking the rescue's office.... 

8 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

The cat den looks great! I think my boys would love to have a tree or two in our little back space, but they're happy enough with the giant hostas, I think. :-)

I love all the perches, though, they're perfect.

Do you have a local installer for the cat den? Is it from http://habitathaven.com/?

House of the Discarded said...

Fuzzy Tales: Yep! It's from Kris at Habitat Haven. Such good work and very helpful.

B

Wednesday said...

The cat den looks great and I love that it incorporates some bushes. I'd love to have a cat den or screened porch even. Maybe some day.

shannon said...

That is, like, the best cat den in the world

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

The cats are probably too occupied with making the house smell just right to care too much about going outside at this point..

I too love that den! I have a cat room but we don't use it any more because of ticks. I'm hoping to do something elevated eventually.

Caroline said...

Wow what a cat den! I love the vegetation! Tons of room for 8 plus.

Devon said...

I love your cat den! One day I'll get one for my fur-babies!

Anonymous said...

I have spent hours coveting a cat den like this cateo - looks so zen!

http://catioshowcase.com/