Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Just Sherman

I'm just too damn tired for a decent blog post tonight, so thought "The Sherminator" might be somewhat entertaining.  Lots going on and too pooped to put my thoughts in order to share.

I came home from the grocery store and left a plastic bag on the counter only to hear a frantic scramble:
Stuck!!

REALLY stuck!
Sherman is a great help in the kitchen too.  We made Strawberry Shortcake together:

"Me Likey Strawberries!"

My son tells me he's taking Sherman when he moves into his own apartment. "I don't think so. Sherman loves his Mommy!"

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Sherman hit "the jackpot" when he came into the Turner household!!

JLi said...

Bahahaha...I love me some Sherman!!

Tina said...

I love seeing Sherman hanging out on the kitchen counter! My kitties enjoy helping me make dinner. My grandmother would be horrified if she witnessed it. I'm sure cats can be trained to stay off counter tops but I've got better things to do like spoil them rotten! My kitties have me trained very well :-)

Meaghan said...

Oh those plastic bags... Bella loves them too!The worst is when you don't realize there's a cat in the bag... You go to walk through your kitchen and BAM! surprise attack to the ankle!

And I will say, the one advantage of having almost no counter space is that the cats don't seem to want to jump on it. :)

Rhonda said...

Wow, that's a handsome tiger you have, Beth!